For Sale Gerber LMF later model New In Sheath no sawback

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Hello Guys,

I have for sale a brand new never sharpened Gerber LMF with plain edge and NO sawback, it's the later model with the flat grind running half the width of the blade.
The sheath is unused and untouched and brand new as well, however I don't have the box nor papers to go with it (if there were any?)

The LMF shows no corrosion between handle and blade in the "choil" area which sometimes seems to occur.

They seem to be kind of sought after by collectors for some reason but would also make a nice real user knife.

The price I'm asking includes Registered Priority Airmail and is Euro 150

Or 105 Britisch Pounds, but making use of the European Communion and paying in Euros by a EURO BASIS transfer from your own bank account using my BIC code (SWIFT) and IBAN number will cost you nothing more then transfering money to your wife's account and me also nothing if done correctly. All banks in EC countries must offer this service!! it's the law and it's a little cheaper ;)

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
If I could afford it bag I'd buy it off you.

How much is 150 euros in pounds?

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Gary,

I put it in the post, either Euro 150 or 105 British Pounds, paying by bank with the Euro BASIS transfer (please read the Italic piece at bottem of my initial post) is a few pounds cheaper as I will need to pay for exchange of BP to Euro.

I think it's a good price, as I see the bigger brother go for $370 on some sites in the US.

Best Scouting wishes,

Bagheera

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
It is a good price Bag, I carrying a LMF for many years in the Army. It is a excellent knife and I have found memories of mine - Love the handle too.

But as I say I dont have the pennies so i can only wish you good luck.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE