Flint Steel Striker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Jason01. A member here, he makes really good traditional steels and they are good. There are a few other members that make them aswell, although their names escape me at the moment.

I got one as a swap with "Wayland", a member in BCUK and it's very good. also, I bought one from "Primal Connection", which is shaped like a dragon and throws positively huge sparks.
www.primalconnection.com
They come from the USA, and Daryl will do you a presonalised one if you wish. he was excellent to do business with, and with the Dollar rate so good at the minute he is also very good value. Postage from the USA was $10.00, which is just over a fiver.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Drop a line to dave budd (member here) - he makes them and they work great!!!

here is a link to his website! - http://www.davebudd.com/

no connection other than a happy customer, blah blah (and he is a really nice bloke!;) )

think this is one of those times when it is best to know what you are getting! - give Dave a go, i'm sure you will not be dissapointed!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE