fjellraven trousers, gillet and tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Second - Fjellraven Greenland (I think) trousers - loads of pockets inc. axe pocket.
Would be in excellent condition if I hadn't had a run in with some barbed wire - small tears on knee and seat. All professionally repaired and inside patched. Years of wear left. Only selling as I've lost weight and they are to big.
Fjellraven's size 48. 32 - 34" waist (84cm)
http://www.fjallraven.se/media/pdf/Size_Guide_FJR_SS16.pdf?_ga=1.221199633.88783462.1433630296

£25 all in. With throw in the remains of a wax block

tousers%201_zpsevpgps6x.jpg

trousers%203_zpsgktj4okw.jpg

tousers%202_zpsxgpxj0vh.jpg

t4_zpso8mjmqtz.jpg

SEcond ---- PHD Sigma vest (gillet). Limited edition - smock style zip rather than full length (extra warm and lighter), kangroo through pocket and in ripstop material.
Used but very good condition.
£60
gillet_zps8o1nwgcq.jpg

Finally, DD Hammocks XL tarp 4.5 x 3m. Not photo as too damn wind and wet. However, new been used in anger - only put up in garden to sort guy lines.
Includes 4 light weight guys with mini lineloks.
£27 delivered.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Repaired or not, them trousers are a bargain ! If I didn't have two pairs , I'd snap them up. Glws 👍

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE