Wanted Fjallraven Fox patch/logo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Weird one this, but Im sure I’ve read of at least one person here who removes the Fox from their Fjallraven gear.

I’ve just bought an excellent and cheap Hogg smock that I’d like to sew the Fox on so I can delight in confusing the Fjallraven fanboys who will spend ages googling a non existent garment.

Yes, I am evil. :D

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I’ll have to credit Kev Beachlover with this idea, as he bought an identical coat and suggested some fun might be had.

They’re on the Bay Kev, cloth ones at stupid prices.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I'm assuming you mean this?
NJWgqOT.jpg

K

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
That’s the chappy :)

These fabric iron ons are on the Bay, but very expensive. It’s just a shot in the dark really, but I’m getting more fun and functionality from the £70 Hoggs smock than I have from Fjallraven No8 that hangs in the cupboard looking all serious about itself, and has done for the last 2 years. :)

6-FF0-A88-C-B40-C-418-D-A929-EEBE2-A91-DD1-F.jpg

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
It´s round and diameter is 25mm.

Apologies, I missed your post. Yes, that’s just the kind of thing I’m after. :)

I’ve been using this Hoggs Anorak smock thing exclusively for the past week, it really is a superb garment for the money, I’d love to put a Fjallraven logo on it. :D

Are you planning on removing it?

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
It´s off the vest now. Went smoothly and easy. Guess it goes to prove that right tool makes every job easier.
Just PM me your address if you want it.

Reactions: Nice65

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
Weird one this, but Im sure I’ve read of at least one person here who removes the Fox from their Fjallraven gear.

I’ve just bought an excellent and cheap Hogg smock that I’d like to sew the Fox on so I can delight in confusing the Fjallraven fanboys who will spend ages googling a non existent garment.

Yes, I am evil. :D
Like your style

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE