Fjallraven Distance P5 and Thermarest x 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I have a Fjallraven Distance P5 ultralight down sleeping bag. Now discontinued it has been used only one and is in excellent condition. I'll post pics shortly but i' m looking fire a Leatherman Charge or similar in trade.

EDIT: Fjallraven Distance P5 down sleeping bag. This is a discontinued lightweight down filled (90% goose down, cuin 600) that is good for 22 deg to minus 4 deg. Aimed at three seasons i know people who use theirs all year round. Black, in extremely good condition, i used it once and then came across a Kifaru Woobie so have not needed to use it again. It comes with compression sack and a 'lofting' storage sack. It compresses down to the size of a grapefruit, you'd think it was synthetic the size and weight of it but no, this is a very high standard of down bag. It says the compressed size is 15cm by 40cm but that is the size of the compression sack. It's probably 15cm by 30cm which, for a down bag is pretty impressive. The attention to detail is great. It has Fjallraven binding tape, subtle Swedish flags and it's own insulated iPod/Mobile phone zip up compartment on the outside. Quality bit of kit!

Just in case you were wondering about the 'Cuin 600', here is what Fjallraven have to say:

"High quality down products are often rated on their "fill power". Fill power is a measurement of buoyancy or "fluffiness". It measures how much of one cubic inch is taken up by one ounce (27.3 grams) of down. This is called CUIN (cubic inch per ounce) or fill power. The higher the value the better the insulation.

A down product with a higher fill power weighs less and is more compressible than a similarly warm product made with a lower quality of down. Fill power of 400–450 is considered to be average quality, 500–550 good, 550–750 very good and 750+ excellent. Many of our down products have a fill power of more than 600.
"

All in all this is a great piece of kit that is no longer available.

I also have two Thermarest Trail Lite self inflating mattresses, one regular and one short. In a good used condition, they both come with the original bags and are free from punctures and repairs.

Thanks for looking, any questions, please ask.

Last edited:

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Still available for the time being...........

.............No longer, now Bag and large mat are SOLD on BB. Anyone liking the short mat? Thanks for all the Interest

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE