First pouch in a long time

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Indoorsout

Settler
Apr 29, 2008
Brisbane, Australia
Hi all

Not really done much crafting over the past year and a half, been a busy time for me - got married last March, wife moved back to Brisbane, Australia in April as her dad was ill, I left England to follow her 4 months later (visas are a P.I.T.A.!) and I got a job in November which has been great, if very tiring! So now I'm finally settled down and we have a nice place to stay I've got the tools out again. And here is the second of my efforts, a box construction belt pouch.

The first crafting I did here in Aus was a carving, nowt to do with bushcraft though - it's a kneeling nude female figure :)

Now all I have to do is figure out which things bite (so far the list is "Everything") and which are deadly ("Nearly Everything") and get used to the fact that winter here would be a good summer back home, while summer... well, "hot" and "humid" now have real meaning for me, shall we say... :p

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice work, I love the carving! Glad to hear you're settled, must be different to Kingsthorpe eh! I loved my time in Brisbane, hope you enjoy it there too. Congrats on the job as well, sounds like things are working out and you're getting settled now...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE