Filson in the UK?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Anyone know where you can get Filson gear - and pref where you might be able to go and try it on

I'd like a Filson Mackinaw Wool Vest but can't find anywhere over here that might stock them?

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Anyone know where you can get Filson gear - and pref where you might be able to go and try it on

I'd like a Filson Mackinaw Wool Vest but can't find anywhere over here that might stock them?

I bought two that I happened to find by chance in TKMaxx for £32 each.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
seriously? How long ago? Thats some luck i've never found anything decent in a TKMAXX

towards the end of last year. I also got a Filson Forest Cruiser Jacket off the sale rail last month. Regarding the waistcoat, it's worth looking at Stormy Kromer as well. Regarding fit, I'm 46" chest/ 34 waist, and the 46 in both brands are a perfect fit. The Filson, in my experience, suffers more from the wool pilling.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
The Stormy Kromer looks cool too

but again can't find a UK retailer?

They seem to all but have disappeared. The quality of both brands is good, but not at the recommended retail price. What were once sold as work clothes are now aimed at "hipsters" with a highly inflated price tag. Men with beards used to leave the house to cut logs, now they leave for a luke warm cappuccino and some beard balm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE