Few sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Mora 780
Two sheaths for the 780, the have removable vertical belt loops and firesteel holders.
Sheath body can be used without loops for inverted neck carry and the holes are spaced so the sheath can be used with small teklok

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

£30 each including UK delivery

Mora 510
This is a little slimline sheath for the 510
This has a removable 25mm strap loop and firesteel holder.
Sheath body can be used without loops for inverted neck carry and the holes are spaced so the sheath can be used with small teklok

IMG_1635.jpg

The 25mm strap loop allows the sheath to be mounted on pack straps, (also allows the use of a MALICE clip making the sheath MOLLE compatible).

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

£30 including UK delivery

Leatherman Micra, keyring holster
IMG_1652.jpg

3dd50b27.jpg

£10 including UK delivery

Mora 2000
This has removable vertical belt loop, firesteel holder, horizontal belt loop and 25mm strap loop.

DSC02840.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

£40 including UK delivery

All belt loops fit 40mm belts, firesteel holders for LMF MkI Army firesteels - additional belt loops, MkII firesteel holders available
knives and firesteels are not included.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
This one please:

Mora 510
This is a little slimline sheath for the 510
This has a removable 25mm strap loop and firesteel holder.
Sheath body can be used without loops for inverted neck carry and the holes are spaced so the sheath can be used with small teklok - £30 including UK delivery

pm sent

kawasemi

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Rapidboy IS the Mora/Kydex sheathman. My 510 sheath arrived today and it is as excellent as the ones I have for my other Moras.

These are brill - nuff said.

kawasemi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE