Festival tents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dennydrewcook

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
maidstone
Not posted in ages and I was Just wondering if anyone knew (or had😉) any cheap festival tents, easy to put up sorta cheaply thing, I'll be using it at a festival so I'm expecting it to get ruined so don't wanna spend much more than £15? Any ideas on where to get a half decent cheap one?

denny 😊

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Pop up tents can be very cheap. Folding them back into their sold size can be fun and good exercise. See fleabay

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
Wilko's do a two man jobby for under £15 as a rule (providing they consider 'camping season' to have begun) but I have no idea how good they are, I suspect you will only get what you pay for. B & M also do them but again it depends when they decide gardening and outdoor season has started.

D.B.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Go to your local car boot.

Or ask on freecycle.

I would offer you one of mine but I have no cheapo ones I wish to get rid of, (bar a black and white pop up) and anyhow I am in Cornwall.

If you can get to Swindon at Easter and you want the pop up you can have it

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
Just get a cheap 2 man tent on ebay. And never, ever, leave it open. Make sure you have a good check in it when you get back, just in case someone didn't want to wait for the portaloos. Happened often at t in the park.

Tonyuk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE