FENIX E01 TORCH

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I had an early birthday present yesterday, A Fenix E01 L.E.D Torch, So as usual I pre-tested it last night and in all honestly it's the best Single AAA battery torch I've ever had, I left it on for over the stated 16 hour run time and it was still working this morning.
Great Torch.

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I put mine to in the elasticated side sleeve on my leatherman charge sheath. Or if im in a spyderco mood i put my ukpk and e01 in the watch pocket of my jeans.

The sheath of my charge has 2 elasticated sleeves on the side of it. I think it was designed to take the little bit extension accessory they sell.

Attachments

• eng_pl_Leatherman-Standard-Wave-Charge-Nylon-Sheath-4-934810-6083_1.jpg
    eng_pl_Leatherman-Standard-Wave-Charge-Nylon-Sheath-4-934810-6083_1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
I bought one of these to replace a LedLenser P3. I liked the P3 and when I last saw it it still worked well after about 10 years, At least I think I'd had it that long, but may have misremembered this. The P3 has been lost by someone I lent it to when they realised they had left their torch at home on an overnighter in December. Maybe it'll turn up now that I have replaced it :-D Time will tell if the E01 will stand the test of time as well as the P3 did, but the build quality looks and feels good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE