1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback

Discussion in 'Beneath The Stars Leatherwork' started by Angst, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Angst

Angst Full Member

Hi...

feel free to use this area to leave comments regarding my work/service whether the item was purchased here on BCUK, ebay or elsewhere...unless I meet a customer on the circuit I rarely get a chance to find out their opinion apart from the typical ebay feedback I get so any critique is always welcome...

Regards,

Sonni

2. Clouston98

Clouston98 Woodsman & Beekeeper

As you know mate I have a laplander sheath and a crook knife sheath from you and they're fantastic! Stunning craftsmanship, made from the finest materials, built to last, great service and delivery a pleasure to deal with! Can't recommend you enough, your the best! :)

As always this is unbiased, just one super happy customer! :)

3. Samon

Samon Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Here are the items angst has made for me, pouches, belt, sheath etc etc.

All are made of fine quality materials, made very well with clean cuts and nicely coloured dye. Angst himself is a top guy, funny, honest and works his **** off to given his customers the best he can muster. My axe mask, which we discussed over a fe messages one night regarding my ice for a new strap design compared to the original factory shetajwas made as we spam and offered at a great price. In facet, all of angsts wares are affordable and very good value.

Overall, I'm pleased to deal with this chap, he makes fine leather goods (sublime bondage gear too!) And is easily to communicate and make sales with

Asset to forum!

Cheers,

Samon.

4. CallsignSam

CallsignSam Nomad

I bought some antler pieces from Sonni, brilliant price, fast delivery, top class service!
    Highly recommended.

5. James.R

James.R Tenderfoot

After ordering a couple of bits during a very busy time for sonni I was extremely pleased to receive them much sooner than I expected. The quality of the workmanship is second to none and I'm confident that after years of regular abuse they will still be going strong.

Top quality,
    Top workmanship
    From a top bloke

6. Coldfeet

Coldfeet Full Member

So far I have purchased two items from Sonni, one custom made the other off the shelf. Both are very high quality items showing off great workmanship and skill. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

Sonni has been a friendly and welcoming chap whenever I have met him in person, and I would happily sit down and have a cuppa with him.

7. huntersforge

huntersforge Full Member

Took delivery of a mask for my wildlife hatchet today and I am delighted with it . The workmanship and finish are first class. I already have a mask from Sonni for my SFA which is of a different design but of equal quality. I would not hesitate to recommend this seller to anyone looking for top quality leather goods.
    ATB
    HF

8. Chris the Cat

Chris the Cat Full Member

All top quality.
    One of the best.
    Great guy.

da C.

9. Angst

Angst Full Member

Thankyou everyone!

S

10. kawasemi

kawasemi Full Member

Great to see all your leather ware today at the show...and to meet you. I hope you all had a good (and productive) time.

K

11. Angst

Angst Full Member

and to you too m8, hope you had a great time! we are all home now and aching all over....

regards

s