Fallkniven F1 wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
I have a fare bit of kit needing a home e.g. DPM Bergen with side pockets and yoke, OG bivvi bag, OG set of webbing, Snugpak reversable elite XXL jacket, DPM chest rig (new type), artic sleeping bag (new and old type), XXL clothing, crusader cup, camelbaks, bashas (DPM and OG), rucksacks, IPK's, hexi stoves etc etc?

I'm interested in an F1 + sheath, metal crusader mug lids. A1 or S1 also. Mora 740 leather sheath.

PREPER............ :)

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Most of this kit is as new, if you are interested in any PM me and I can give you more details.

PREPER........... :)

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
I have a fare bit of kit needing a home e.g. DPM Bergen with side pockets and yoke, OG bivvi bag, OG set of webbing, Snugpak reversable elite XXL jacket, DPM chest rig (new type), artic sleeping bag (new and old type), XXL clothing, crusader cup, camelbaks, bashas (DPM and OG), rucksacks, IPK's, hexi stoves etc etc?

I'm interested in an F1 + sheath, metal crusader mug lids. A1 or S1 also. Mora 740 leather sheath.

PREPER............ :)

The snugpak elite, new artic sleeping bag and the bivi bag have been swapped!

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
I'm still interested in an F1 + sheath, metal crusader mug lids. A1 or S1. Mora 740 leather sheath. :1244:
I have:
I have a DPM Bergen with side pockets and yoke, OG bivvi bag (I had two, now one left), OG set of webbing, DPM chest rig (new type), artic sleeping bag (old type), XXL clothing (smocks etc), crusader cup, camelbaks, bashas (DPM and OG), rucksacks, IPK's, hexi stoves etc etc?

PREPER........ :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE