Ey up from Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dodgerdruss

Oct 1, 2018
Yorkshire Dales
Hi everybody. Just joined the site and thought i would say a quick hello. I'm from Leeds originally but at the moment live and work on a farm/campsite in the Yorkshire Dales as a warden with my wife. We live on site in a 14 ft caravan which we have been living in full time for nearly 5 years, before we took this job we were living in 100+ acres of woodland in the Halifax area.

Both me and my wife spend most of our free time hiking and camping. We have always had a keen interest in Bushcraft and Survival and like to challenge ourselves when we are out and about, but we are both still novices with a lot to learn and am hoping to tap into the wealth of knowledge that must be within these forums and in all of your heads. I will try to help wherever i can and hope to make some new friends here. We like hammock or just tarp camping in the summer but since we have been working 70+ hours a week this summer has had to go on hold and we had to cancel a lot of plans. Because of this we have been buying winter gear and plan to do a lot of cold weather camping as we have some time off trough the winter. We are also in the process of turning a rusty 2006 transit into a camper van enable us to get out more through the colder months.

I can't think of anything else to say except Hello again and thanks but if you would like to know any more feel free to ask i am an open book. I'm 39 years old by the way.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sounds like life is an adventure! Thanks for joining up and it's great to have you.

There's some very experienced cold weather bods on here so I"m sure they can help out with any questions you might have.
goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE