Extremities 'Cyclone' Waterproof Mitts with Liners, like new.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
Bi-Laminated Polyester liners, waterproof outer with draw cords, compression straps and hanging loops.

Unused and like new. Not sure on the size but I have large hands and they fit me comfortably. Can't find a good reference for these online so am requesting £20 which includes postage and paypal. I'm happy to answer any questions or take more photos, reply by thread or PM.

Attachments

• DSC07969a.jpg
    DSC07969a.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC07970a.jpg
    DSC07970a.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC07972a.jpg
    DSC07972a.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
That is a bargain Androo!
I have exactly the same gloves with a Wild Country label.
They are expedition grade kit and very warm, very hardwearing.
If I didn't already have some I'd jump at these.
Cheers , Simon

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
Indeed it is!
I'm tempted to keep them myself but the chances I get to sport these are far and few between. Watch this, I'll sell them then we'll have 2 months of snow and ice...

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
Just to say there will be no more reduction on these, although I'm happy to entertain potential trades/swaps. If there is no interest by the end of the week then the 'bay it will be.

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Thanks Androo .

Received quickly and efficiently - exactly as described. Just wish I'd had them this weekend in Oxford! *#@* freezing!

Snozz

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
Brilliant, thanks for letting me know. It's been very wintery up here too, sure they would've come into great use.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE