Everythings gone backward!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

Bulldog72

Great start eh!

I appear to have changed my options so that when i read a thread it starts with the last post instead of the first so all the replies are backward [as apparently am I!] Can't seem to find out how to change it back - help!

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Go to

User cp
edit options, go half way down and it has the thread display options change to old posts first

Welcome btw :)

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
go to user CP, top left, edit options, on the list on the left, then scroll down to thread display mode. you want 'linear- oldest first'.

Hope that helps, if not, I'm stumped, Try one of the mods? :)

B

Bulldog72

Thankyou very much, normal service has now resumed.

Actually while I'm here how do I get the emoticons in the text I'm typing [rather than as I title which you may have noticed I just did].

Honestly I'm not really a total dunderhead!!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
in the text as you write you can click on the emotions and they'll get put where you've left your blinking cursor , hope that makes sense :D

B

Bulldog72

Cheers Tony

Do you mean from the 'post icons' box underneath the message - if so, I tried that and it only seems to put them by the title of what I'm typing rather than in the text?!?!?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ahh, i think i know what's going on
go to your userCP, just up to the left, then go to options, then go to Message Editor Interface and change that to standard rather than basic, you should now see the smilies when you're posting a reply :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE