Everything I've made in the last ten days or so....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...thought i'd get everything out to see what it looked like altogether...i've been doing a lot of mixes with browns/black/mahogany etc and different finish permutations and wanted to see the over-all effect...hope you like!...sorry for the naff idoor/flash photography, pouring outside!

regards

a

EVERYTHING2LOW_zps8ac0fb37.jpg

EVERYTHING1LOW_zps7bc3aff8.jpg

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Someones has been a busy bunny!

nice work mate, that has boosted your stalls stock I suspect.

Jan 9, 2009
Perth
Nice love all of them. What are the wee triangle pouches designed for? off the top of my head I'm thinking it would be handy for keeping guitar plectrums in, those pesky things always disappear.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....

sam, yup, belt pouches...
hillbill....slavedriver...
g4ghb...yup, this is the first wave of new stock i'm making for the upcoming season...knife sheaths next though and gb scandi and hunters masks...then more and more of the same in diff variations...should look quite nice
treeborn...theyre doublesided purses...often called samosa purses...and yup would be perfect for plectrums

thanks everyone....ok...back to work!!!! (slavedriver!) lol

a

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
wow! can we see some more of those square belt boxes/pouches?

*also, what are the dimensions/price? :)

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi geoff....sorry mate, i didnt mean to coin in on your name there....i've now actually read your thread properly and apologies to you and yours....if its any consolation i first saw this style of purse 2 or 3 years ago at a wood fair near here though i have seen yours on here too but admittedly, having now read up....it is official everyone 'Samosa Purse' is the not the name these are 'often called' but more accurately were originally called by Mrs Toadflax. Sorry Mrs T!

regards

a

Dobloz

Jan 18, 2013
Manchester, UK
hi Angst,

i've never tried any leatherwork, so i cannot imagine the time you've put into learning the skills you have.
to see your work is inspiring, hand crafted beauty in functional, useable, leatherwork.

thank you for sharing!

austin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE