Eternal passround of the spoonknife kind

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I have a spare spoon knife that is leaving home and going to anyone who would like to carve a spoon but either cant justify buying a spoon knife or is a newbie just wishing to have a go.

The rules;-
you must be over 18 as it is an edged tool. If you are under 18 you must have parental consent and prove it to the person who is going to post it to you.

You keep it for 2 consecutive weekends and contact the next person on the list to post it to them before the next weekend.

If it needs sharpening AND you are capable of doing it then sharpen it. (check out Ben Orford or Sean Hellman on youtube for good guidence)

I will pack it in a plastic tube in a padded envelope and post it this week to the first person who puts a name on the list and tell you what the postage is so you know what your financial committment is (probably less than £3)

If you put your name on the list it gives you time to find a piece of wood to make a spoon from so even if you live at the top of an inner city skyscraper you still can have a go.
Please start a list.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Good idea Mate which spoon knife is it, I am thinking about getting a replacement for mine, and this could be an idea to try another type :)

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
This is a Right handed knife made by FYGT (Dorset Woodland Blades) of this parish.
Posted today to Colin. 1st class postage was £3 although 2nd was only £2.35.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE