Trip Report Easter Wildcamp, Bimble and Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Hi all,

Thought I'd share a video of my recent camp over the easter break. It was an overnighter in my usual spot (I have permission to be there). The weather was glorious, the woodland was stunning and the wildlife was singing; it was a good'un! I went for a bit of a mooch about the woodland, marvelled at the bluebells, checked out a badger sett and then settled down for a bif of carving.

I thought I'd have a go at capturing it on video as a change from my preferred method of writing a blog. I'll admit that I'm not great at editing and was somewhat hamstrung by the fact that I don't have a pc/laptop to make it more refined, but let me know what you think.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Being at work I pressed the play button then had some other things to do and left this playing in the background. Just listening to the sounds was pleasant :) hearing the wind in the trees, birds chirping, whittling noises and general camp noises. Sounded like a relaxed weekend.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Being at work I pressed the play button then had some other things to do and left this playing in the background. Just listening to the sounds was pleasant :) hearing the wind in the trees, birds chirping, whittling noises and general camp noises. Sounded like a relaxed weekend.
Thanks Mousey, I was indeed trying to capture some of the woodland sounds, it's good for the soul!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE