Duluth Bedroll and Tamarack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Swmbo has bought me a Duluth bedroll as a Bday gift from Tamarack and its arrived this morning:red::red::red:.

Col your to blame for this...:D

Just wanted to say it looks a great bit of kit excellent workmanship and according to swmbo Tamarack were excellent to deal with she mentioned I was a member of bcuk and they let her have the discount too.

Just need to plan a trip now to give it some use!! Happy days!!!

Cant wait starry skies lying near a low fire all snug and not having to worry about my sleeping bag setting on fire....lol

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Happy Birthday you lucky man :)

Col's looked great at Loch Lomond. I'd love to get one but I might have a problem getting out of bed at all in one of those, I wouldn't want to get accused of sleeping a lot :D

All the best and have a great day mate,
Stuart

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
lol Stu you dont NEED anything to keep you in bed any longer!!!

Rich Its the long version and is well roomy. The good thing about it is the canvas is pretty durable me thinks so I would be happy to use the old down mat inside it as it would offer good protection form puntures me thinks.

Its certainly very well made and I even like the colour!!!

I am having a camp fire night with Tyler in the garden weather permitting on Friday so will use it then hahaha!

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Cheers chaps.

One funny thing that happened this morning was my daughter (13) was told by mum that if the wanted to buy me a gift I wanted a 1ltr wide mouth nalgene bottle from millets. When I was presented with this at the breakfast table she said " this is going to be heavy to carry when its got juice in it!" when I told her it was for peeing in she did the "urghhhhhhhh!! thats disgusting and left the table!!!" what did I say?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE