Dorset meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Does anyone fancy a pre Christmas meet in the Dorset area? Not sure how many people are based in Dorset so just throwing it out there.

havocsdad

Jun 10, 2010
dorset
I'm Christchurch but after 23rd Woking until the after the New Year! But maybe able to do and evening in a pub for a natter

Ejcb

Dec 29, 2012
UK
Hello!

Just wanted to extend an invitation for those who may like the opportunity to test and use their bushcraft and survival gear in the great outdoors.

We have a site with a great deal of space which is open to forum members who may like to attend, it is my way of extending a hand of friendship to those on the forum.

With a mix of field and woodland, it would be a perfect opportunity for a group of like minded individuals to network - compare kit, light a fire, make a brew and generally gather round and enjoy the great outdoors.

I'd love for the site to become a centre of excellence and community, where like minded individuals can come, share and learn.

So if you'd like to get involved, then please do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dec 18, 2010
bristol
Ejcb Thats a great Offer - where are you? whats access Like, So many question.

I will PM You ,
l expect you will have a good response people are always looking for somewhere to go

cheers

Steve

Ejcb

Dec 29, 2012
UK
Hello all, am sorry to respond late - the site in question is based in Montacute Somerset.

Ejcb

Dec 29, 2012
UK
Many thanks for your responses, have received many PMs as well as those listed here.

Being fortunate enough to have such an amazing site has convinced me to 'open it up' to those who, like myself, enjoy things like camping, bushcraft, survival and shooting but may not have access to the space or permission to do so.

It should be noted that although not the landowner, I have the full permission to use the land for these purposes and as such, within reason, there will not be limitations placed on what happens there.

It seems that there are several uses for the land which may be useful to the members here.

- Shooting Range

We would like to establish a club for shooters, offering different activities.

- Hunter Field Target.
- Field Target.
- Air / CO2 / Airsoft Pistol
- Plinking.
- Zeroing.

There will be an array of targets, at different ranges, for different disciplines.

The site will welcome both sporting and target shooters.

We would be able to offer shooting safety, marksmanship, and external ballistics workshops for those wishing to develop their skills or learn new ones!

Again those wishing to be introduced to the sport in a safe and structured manner are very much welcome and will be supplied quality air rifles, spring and precharged.

It is also our intention to provide access to the range to Section 1 FAC holders, perhaps opening an accredited target club, although this is dependent on a number of factors.

- Bushcraft

A meeting place for like minded individuals.

A real life forum where you can come and compare equipment, make a fire, have a brew and put your skills and ideas to the test.

Could all those interested please PM me with your thoughts and interests, and we can
get an idea of numbers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE