Dog Friendly B&B/Pub Peak District

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Hi Guys,

Do any of you know of any/have stayed at any dog friendly B&Bs or Pubs or anything of the sort in the peak district? My Girlfriend and I have decided to book at week off at the start of November and fill it full of random days away. One of which we want to spend a day and night in the peaks and take the dog with us. We could have her sleep in the car over night (the dog, not my girldfriend :rolleyes:), which we have done before, but with it getting a lot colder at night I dont feel as happy doing that to her.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!!

P.S - With it being for only one night I dont really want to spend anything more than around £50-60. This could be upped if required but trying to keep it as low as possible

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Cressbrook Hall has a couple of detached lodges which are dog-friendly, we've stayed there a few times for just that reason.

Dave

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Thanks MartiniDave, i'll definitely look into that!

And Peaks....I could've done that myself mate, I was looking for a personal recommendation of somewhere someone has been before.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE