DD Tarp 3*3 (new), Helle Eggen knife, Omni pouch, Leather, Firesteel, MOD style knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
  • DD Tarp = pretty much as new. Used once and still with tags. £32 delivered. SOLD
  • Omnipouch by Karrimor in OD. Good condition, little usage £12 delivered. SOLD
  • Helle Eggen. Used but not abused. Very sharp if not quite hair shaving sharp. £38 delivered. Comes with sheath, guarantee card. SOLD
  • Leather 8*6 inches. Some markings but perfectly serviceable. £3 SOLD
  • Reindeer antler firesteel £7.50. Used half a dozen times then gathered dust.
  • MOD style knife as per this link below. New and unused, even on paper. With Kombat UK sheath. Slight hollow grind. £25 posted.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=125941

More items to be added.

Pics on request. Can post all day, only down the road from the Post Office.

Need to help fund an urgent timing belt change on my new motor, hence the sale!

Cheers!

Last edited:

wheelnut

Tenderfoot
Dec 14, 2012
UK
Hi,
interested in the Tarp, Omnipouch and Helle.
What colour is the tarp, and would you be able to send me a picture of the Helle, just want to know about the condition.

Cheers.

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
Hi,
interested in the Tarp, Omnipouch and Helle.
What colour is the tarp, and would you be able to send me a picture of the Helle, just want to know about the condition.

Cheers.

Please see this thread with pics of the Helle Eggen in question. I've since misplaced the cardboard tube it came in but will post it on should I locate it again.
Tarp has already sold, sorry, but it was Olive...

wheelnut

Tenderfoot
Dec 14, 2012
UK
thanks, so the pouch and the knife please, I don't have PM privileges yet so what's best way for coms.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE