Dave's animal sanctuary

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crazydave

Settler
Aug 25, 2006
Gloucester
need some advice if anyone has any. rescued a bluetit from some kids today obviously a chick but not quite flight ready, they didnt know where it came from, no nest boxes I could see or frantic parents about but lots of cats dogs and kids. so I brought it home.

its now in an old hamster cage courtesy of next door with a bogroll nest, some water, cat food and peanut butter.

any tips?

as I have two juvenile kittens I cant really keep it here to raise it and the estate is rather barren of bird life being relatively new. willing to give the chirpy little chick a head start though. I would have left it alone if it wasnt for all the interested parties around and lack of a home for it

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Spam.jpg

Reported

Feb 18, 2011
UK
Sad to say but unless you're willing to feed it mushed up insect about once every minute 24 hours a day it's going to die, even if you try it may die very soon. Stamp on it or leave it somwhere quiet to die.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE