dartmoor meet the revenge 3 some pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all last weekend ivan had another meet at his place on dartmoor 12 people in all attended i went along with the big labowski i took some piccies with my phone as my camera is not well so here we go
some old mans beard on the moor
r77zo3.jpg

ivan and al getting some old mans beard for demo
2mrgrib.jpg

paul karl al ivan&alistair
2iw3ind.jpg

nice view ivan me alistair paul karl82
e7h2z5.jpg

dfwo07.jpg

carl and al acting the fool or taking the **** out of me?
23h8zn9.jpg

the camp site
102qmfq.jpg

14n1bva.jpg

the kitchen prep area

4t7vps.jpg

my setup
2q3rz81.jpg

from left to right alistair adam paul ivan al mandy paul rick lucy
2i75qgh.jpg

al did a little demo of firelighting using the bow drill and he and lucy managed to make fire great effort as it was a damp day
mbgw04.jpg

another view accross the moors
fmi61e.jpg

al and i had a great time at ivans place al cooked some welsh cawl for everyone and he did a hot and a cool chilli for mandy and i wimps we are
ivan took us for a walk on the moors to look at some old mans beard that he had found loads of it about
ivfvut.jpg

I've been to ivans place before, as always he is good fun to be with and it was nice to see some old faces that i knew and some i didn't, great place great company can't wait for the next one thanks ivan nuff said regards dave

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
very nice pictures of you guys and girls I wish I was there with you guys. looks you have had a whale of a time in dartmoot. (r). nice one cheers the interceptor boy.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
like with the 60s, i must have been there cause i cant remember it................

ah no, guess i wasnt :(

nice pics :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE