Custom Avatars

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
go to user CP > Edit Avatar (left hand control pannel) > dot box 'Use Costom Avatar' > click on 'Browse' and select the image from the files on your PC files > Click 'Save Changes'

now by the looks of it you have tryed this already??

the file is within the size limits so there is no reason for it not to be working.. but its not so try it again.. otherwise you can host it on your web space and hot link it from there.

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
Wayland said:
Hi,

I have and Avatar that I use on other forums (or should that be forii?)

If it is possible, how do I upload it here?

Your User Control Panel should allow you to upload an avatar, but either Tony has turned off this feature, or it is only available to paid-up members.

The plural of "forum" should be "fora", but most people would accept "forums".

http://forum.leo.org/archiv/2004_01/05/20040105175647l_en.html

Keith.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i just checked it again.. its seems the file you have attached to this thread should work fine.. BUT the one you have already up loaded for you Avatar is not within the size limits.. it is 118 x 30 pixels.. you just need to adjust that and it should work!

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
your wrong size avatar has dissapeared now..?

do you have these bottons..

dothis.jpg

outdoorcode

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 14, 2005
Halton West Uk
www.outdoorcode.co.uk
Thanks Tom, wasn't sure if there was a membership which meant you could have the avatar, images in posts for example. I think you are following me around by the way, first answering my posts on britishblades, now here :) :)

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I didn't think it was a subscription thing, but it may be. The admin will have to answer that one for you.

Please remember that the forum is only just back up and running and is quite minimal from what it was. Things may need to be turned on ..... a little tweek here and there etc.... before we are back to full speed

Please bare with us :D

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE