Craghoppers Cargo Expedition Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Sold Pending Funds
A pair of Craghoppers Cargo Expedition Waterproof Trekking Trousers in Walrus (its a kind of green)
Mint condition with tags, only ever tried them on (and found they are not long enough for me at 6ft2)
36" waist (slightly elasticated)
Inside leg length is about 27" (as measured by me)
Aquadry Membranes
7 Pockets (1 with water resistant zippers)
RRP £65
Available online for £40 - £60 + PP
On sale for £35 incl RMSD

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

I wish these bad boys fit!!!

May consider a trade, depending whats on offer.

Last edited:

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Im in the market for leather pouches, bcb (or other) daysack (15-25l), sighting compass, telescopic fishing rod, reel, leather for sheath making, a tarp, hammock or any combinations of the above (for the less expensive items).
What kinda bits you make? I had a look at your last leather belt pouch, but already have a wet moulded one.

fredster

Forager
Oct 16, 2009
Ipswich, Suffolk
I have a homemade yukon style aluminium stove I'd be interested in swapping for these trousers. If you're interested let me know and I'll post a pic or two.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Fredster, that does sound interesting. Would be interested in seeing your pics.
Im not sure I have a use for it at present, but I am starting to save for a canvas tent which would make a good home for it.

fredster

Forager
Oct 16, 2009
Ipswich, Suffolk
Here's some pics of stove. Not sure you would use it in a canvas tent though! Usual usage is out for the day load it up with small sticks etc and cook your lunch. I use it on my canoe missions. Made of aluminium so nice and light and folds flat.

070620111041.jpg

0706201110401.jpg

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
I see Fredster, I thought you meant the enclosed type. Wishfull thinking on my part, would have been a very generous trade.
Im afraid I wouldnt have a use for that at the moment. I'll stick with my hobo stove at the moment.
Cheers for the offer though, looks pretty nifty. How much does it weight in at.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Sorry Fredster, was considering it, but due to tight funds I have to be rigid on the price, and have now had some one take them.
Item sold pending funds.
Thanks to all for looking, hopefully find some more bits to sell during the packing for my move.

Colin

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE