Couple of error messages

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Ayup,

Had a few error messages display at the top of the page, tell you what its great to be a user and not have to fix an error.
Thanks in advance to the poor chaps n lasses who keep this place ticking along.

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its still there guys - when I click on Advanced Search I get

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its no biggie Mary - but its consistently there and its consistent using different browsers so I thought it worth reporting :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The Boss is working in the background just now, and it's throwing up all kinds of little quirky things.
Best he knows about another one that needs a look at :)

atb,
M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
We All have trouble with the search box :sigh:

I believe it's a balance thing. Either the search engine is allowed to be brilliant, and is in constant use by every web crawler out there, and that ties up things, or it's very basic and the load on the servers is much less.
Then again, I'm a computer clutz :rolleyes: so I might have gotten that wrong :eek:

Best advice on searching the forum for something is actually to google for it but add bushcraftuk.com in the search box. Doesn't do it for restricted stuff, like membership lists, or the Full Members site, or the Mods, but for most things it's pretty good.

atb,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE