Cornwall Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
We will be hosting a meet in Cornwall over the Easter weekend, 21 - 24 March. The cost will be £5 per night to wild camp. There is access to 100 acres of private woodland. You can have fires, bring kids and dogs (provided you clean up after them) We will provide porta loos and rubbish collection. Numbers are limited so PM if your interested.

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
Just to keep you all updated the following are confirmed as attending:

Janie Popps, Jon Pickett, Glen M, Sam, Justin, John Habb + 2, Basha 72, Red Kite, Scoman, Night Walker + 1, Leon-1, Dingo +3, Mike E, Dougster, Shocks +1.

Blacksmith events: AM 10 -1. PM 2 - 5

Saturday AM 2 spaces left
Saturday PM Full
Sunday AM 1 space
Sunday PM 1 Space

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
Just to keep you all in the picture we have two additional speakers for the RV. Ben Langer from Forest Lore UK will talk on awareness and tracking and Sarah taylor will do plant identification. Sarah is a ranger for Cornwall county council. I will close the RV places on 17 March to give plenty of time for the admin/ set up etc.

See you there
Smarty

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
Been a few changes to names and workshop places, so to keep you up to date:

Attending: Janie Popps, Jon Picket, Glen M, Sam, Justin, John Habb + 2, Basha 72 +1, Searchers X 3, Red Kite, Scoman, Night Walker +1, Leon-1, Dingo +3, Mike E, Mikes Knives, Dougster, Shocks +1,

Black smith places:

Saturday AM: Janie Popps, Jon Picket, Basha 72 +1 1 space left
Saturday PM: Searchers x 3, Shocks X 2 FULL

Sunday AM: Dingo X 4 1 Space Left

Sunday PM Scoman, John Habb X 3 1 Space left

Speakers and demos as before less Sarah The plant lady (she has to work) We now have Richard from the knot tyers guild giving a talk and demo. Mikes knives and his shop will be there too.

Any one else interested please PM me.

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
Been a few changes to names and workshop places, so to keep you up to date:

Attending: Janie Popps, Jon Picket + 1, Glen M, Sam, Justin, John Habb + 2, Basha 72 +2, Searchers X 3, Red Kite, Scoman, Night Walker +1, Leon-1, Dingo +3, Mike E, Mikes Knives, Dougster, Shocks +1,

Black smith places:

Saturday AM: Janie Popps, Jon Picket, Basha 72 2 spaces left
Saturday PM: Searchers x 3, Shocks X 2 FULL

Sunday AM: Dingo X 4 1 Space Left

Sunday PM Scoman, John Habb X 3 1 Space left

Remember last date for sign up 17 March.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
My mate has confirmed he would like to come Chris. His name is Mark and he would also like to do the blacksmithing too please...
He will be bringing his boy too..
Not long to go now and I am getting excited.....:D

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
Just a question!

Which is the best route from the end of the M5?

is there a post code i could put in the shat nav?(not a spelling mistake!)

looking to get to the end of the m5 on thursday night, then make the mad dash friday morning, i am thinking it will take a good 3 hours from the end of the motorway.

Adam.

leon-1

Don't know if this will be of any use to you, but this is the grid that was supplied on the last easter meet.

Grid Ref SW 927 508.

The nearest town/village that I can find is Grampound Road.

At Exeter you need to be looking at the A38 (which is really a continuation of the M5 anyway) continue on that route down past Plymouth and Liskeard and take the A390 after Dobwalls.

Follow the A390 down through Lostwithiel to St Austell, from there the quickest way is taking the minor roads which I cannot tell you without a road map.

I'll probably need picking up from St Austell as I am vehicularly impaired (I don't drive) so anyone that is willing to pick up a fellow traveller and crafter that would be good of you. I am now going to look up what the trains are.

leon-1

Thanks Janie, it'll be good to meet you and it'll be good to see Jon again:). Timings will be dependant upon when Chris will allow people to arrive from, but I could be there from 1019hrs onwards (it's only 1hr 40mins from me by train).

Chris, what time are you opening the flood gates for people to arrive and if I am early did you want a hand setting up???:D

janiepopps

Nomad
Jan 30, 2006
Heavenly Cornwall
Think the hoards are welcomed from midday - oops, sorry - I meant 1200 hours....;)

We plan to be there at 11.59 twiddling our thumbs so can deffo pick you up first :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE