Cornish Contingent - May 2009 Gathering

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Calling the Cornish & Devon Contingent!

We had our first gathering in February, it went really well and was a pleasure meeting you new friends. Its about time we proposed a new date for our next gathering; so how's about the weekend of Sat-2nd - Sun-3rd of May the Monday following is May-day bank holiday. May will be warmer than February :) Again; you'll be paying the landowner to stay as an individual on-site, there will certainly not be any insurance or CRB checks required, nor any snakes-for-legs :twak:
Due to the space avaliable there may have to be a limit on the numbers coming. I hope this date is convenient for you and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Can't make those dates I'm afraid bud, I'll be undermining the efforts of the free Celtic peoples by hitting them with an enormous axe :D

Could do later in the month though.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Another date would be good.

Don't forget the Footsteps of Discovery, Survival Charity Challenge on 22nd to 24th May, £30 per person for a team of four, check out their website for details. It would be good to see a couple of BCUK teams taking part in that.

My company have 2 teams booked on that so I couldn't make it on that weekend.

Martin

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Apart from the May bank holiday, I'm good for weekends then until my next busy one on the 20th of June, so all other dates work for me.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
June would be better for me, may is turning out to be one of the months with snakes for legs! If ya know what I mean!!:yikes:

I intend to get out at least once or twice a month, so I guess we could do both. It's almost impossible to please all of the people all of the time. In my experience, doodle it and get the best fit or choose a date and people either come or don't. Sad, but you'd need snakes for legs to get every meet to fit everyone.

On a related note however, I'd be gutted if it ended up being the weekend of the 23rd :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE