Cooking a flank steak outdoors w/ chimichurri sauce #showusyoursteak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftdave

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2016
USA
Hello blade aficionados. There's a video challenge going on YouTube where people are invited to cook a steak outdoors and talk about men's mental health and bring more awareness to the issue. A staggering amount of total suicides are men, it's 70 to 80 percent. A YouTube Channel name HAZE Outdoors started this challenge and I just made a video for it.

In the video I use a knife from Nordsmith Knives. It's designed by David Anderson who is a contributing writing for the website- The Truth About Knives. It's a camp knife with influences from different the camp knives out there: the nessmuck, butchers knife, and Hudson Bay pattern.

The chimichurri sauce is from Argentina and I was introduced to it in a little Argentinian restaurant in Tulum mexico. It's ingredients: parsley, garlic, red pepper flakes, oregano, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper.

Reactions: santaman2000

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE