1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

Complaint re: Being logged out

Discussion in 'How do I?' started by The Ratcatcher, Apr 16, 2014.

1. The Ratcatcher

The Ratcatcher Full Member

Hi to the Mods, but I've got a complaint. I've just finished typing a long post, only to find that when I tried to post it, a message appeared telling me that I was unable to post replies as I was not logged in. When I tried to log back in, I had to click the "Log Out" button, and lost most of the post.

This is not the first time this has happened, and this is the only forum I use where this happens. Is this a problem with the site, and how can I stop it happening again?

Alan.

2. Toddy

Toddy Mod
    Mod

I hate when that happens :sigh:
    I don't know why it does, it's very, very rarely a problem for me.

However, I'll flag this for Admin, and maybe they can advise us.

I do know that the problem is more noticeable when my own internet connection is dropping in and out.

atb,
    Toddy

3. Angst

Angst Full Member

hiya....yup this has been happening to me too for about a week....pretty annoying,

regards

s

4. atlatlman

atlatlman New Member

It's also happening to me. I have been copy and pasting my own posts just in case it logs out half way through.