Compass Binoculars and Windmaster Watch (altiitude,pressure,temp,winds peed,compass)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
More from sort out and again includes p&p via RMRD, paypal personal payment owed or similar please.

First a pair of waterproof sailing compass binoculars 7x50, for taking bearing at the same time via inbuilt compass, with light in low vis conditions, when looking at features. Highly adjustable vision and well protected with the waterproof outer, rubber armour, covers, etc. Comes with, bag, instructions, cloth, two neck straps, one of which is in high vis yellow and has an inbuilt float material. Not used much at all and in excellent as new condition (hence sale) £50Now £45 NOW MOVED OVER TO EBAY inc RMRD.
binos.jpg

Next a watch with wind speed, altimeter, barometric pressure, temperature, alarm, chrono, compass (not digital but mechanical off magnetic wind blade) etc, that can be belt mounted or worn around the neck via the enclosed special attachments. Also included is a cover with window to see screen but keep from elements, instructions, neck strap and carry case, as seen in pic. New battery fitted, bought in Canada and difficult to get over here, £45Now SPF £40 inc 1st Class RMRD.
watchvv.jpg

Last edited:

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
No sorry I've passed them onto my brother now to put on Ebay for me, will try and alter the post but been having a few problems with the edit function :(
Cheers for letting me know the watch landed safe Daxx, hope it serves you well mate, ATB :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE