Cold

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
If its the same one I am just getting over you have my sympathy.
Lots of liquids and Beechams or whatever and as much sleep as you can manage. Plus a bit of fresh air never hurt.

Happy Snotting
Mr Strop

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Batfink said:
I've got a cold and it's making me miserable as hell. Has anybody got any good remidies which might help me clear this thing before Chrimbo?

Take a bottle of beer, warm it up like you would eat a very warm soupe, drink the bottle and go to bed and sleep it out. You will sweat a lot but the cure helps me to get very fast over a normal cold.

Salt: Salt is one of the best I found out. One teaspoon for one glass of luke warm water, mix well. Go to the toilet and suck the water through your nose and spit it in the wc. In that way you kill all the germs sitting in the nose and clean the nose.

You can fix a pot of steaming hot salt water, inhale the salty air having a big towler over your head to catch the steam going up. Its like a face sauna, hot like hell but carefully breath in the hot salt air.

Pine or spruce needle tea, thymian tea are great to give ease to your cheast.
Trink a lot of water!!! Thats real important.

If you do all of that and sleep a lot you will be ok at christmas!

cheers
Abbe

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Batfink said:
That salt thing doesn't sound pleasant! I'm going for the warm rest option... although I'll have to get some logs in for the fire in a minute :rolleyes:

Ahhh, dont be a chicken mate. I do that for over 20 years and have hardly ever a cold. You could settle for the beer, at least half of the bottle is fun the rest taste so ugly you like to throw up but what the heck is not a man doing to look good on Christmas day. :D

Merry Christmas mate
Abbe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE