Clear out need the room!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

daryl

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing West Sussex
Hi guys and girls

Need space in my cuboards and loft hence sale, probably more to follow if i can get my finger out.

Lowe pro Dry zone 200 AW backpack in black and grey 2008 model, mint condition, has only been used for two short expeditions. The dry zone is designed to be completely waterproof, soft sided padding which enables it to float when loaded. Large enough to accommodate two DSLR or film bodies and a selection of lenses up to 400mm length (fits my sigma 150 – 500 mm zoom), £105 inc postage.

daryl

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
can i have the Maxpedition M2 waist-pack in olive green mint condition £12 inc postage. please?

ping me your paypal erm,..pal,...and i'll pay you ,..pal.....

hahaha

i,m just setting off from work so catch you when i,m home and had a coffee,...

Cheers

Stu,...

daryl

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing West Sussex
Guys

Sorry for delay been a nightmare 24 hours at work, all requests noted and if any of you could pay via a cheque that would be appreciated (as it goes into my exped account), PM me with your addresses and i will get back to you asap with paypal or address details, (on beekeeping course tomorrow day) so will apologise in advance if it takes me a few hours to get back to you.

Thanks

daryl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE