Christmas to New Year chill out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
I'm planning on heading over to Inchtavannach Island on Loch Lomond on Christmas day and plan to stay there for a wee chill out for at least a week, if not longer. It's not going to be a skill share, more just a chill out and relax. Anyone interested in tuning up, even just for an overnighter, let me know, if you don't have a canoe, i can easily pick you up on the west shore, at Aldochlay bay, just before Luss. I believe Jason (jag009) will be there for a few days, as well as a couple of the guys from Balloch. If your interested in a wee trip away, just add your name below and i'll pm my mobile to your account to arrange to meet you. All the best.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
No worries Gaz, there's quite a few of the boys going to pop over for a few days at different times during my 10 days away, so i should get the best of both worlds, a nice chill out with some solo camping and the usual suspects and their usual activities lol. You, Bella and Sean have a smashing Xmas as well mate.

Fat ferret

Forager
May 24, 2012
Galloway
Col, how'd the walk go? Tried to text Jason but no joy, haven't been on forum for ages but was wondering what happened to you.

Would love to get up but will have to see. Went to Lomond one summer but think it would be even better in winter with no midges or tourists.

Elgatoloco

Tenderfoot
Apr 6, 2010
Glasgow, UK
Hey guys,

Sorry to ask here, but I thought I would re-use this thread instead of creating another one - also can;t find any info so here it goes.

I know that the camping ban was extended on LL but what about the islands? I really would love to do a two day trip to islands but I can't find any info, the only thing I've managed to find is that you need to pay £5 per person per night on one of the islands, so there's no wild camping allowed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

S

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE