Christmas social night out Kilmarnock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
An invite for all.

Gill and I propose a Christmas night out in Kilmarnock Ayrshire on a Saturday to be arranged in December.

A meal and drinks in a newly refurbished establishment owned by someone we know.

Easy access by train, bus and plenty taxis for sharing to get home, although of course we will arrange the meal to allow merriment and time to get a train home too.

Please let us know if you're interested, it will allow us to make arrangements.

I will make a set date shortly after we have some idea of which one suits everyone.

Thanks and hope to see you make it.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Barn Owl,

My wife and I would be up for that, depends on what dates you propose, feel free to PM me with details and updates.

Sounds interesting.

Can i purchase in advance the winning raffle ticket for £500000.00 worth of outdoor gear? :rolleyes:

rorymax

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Barn Owl,

My wife and I would be up for that, depends on what dates you propose, feel free to PM me with details and updates.

Sounds interesting.

Can i purchase in advance the winning raffle ticket for £500000.00 worth of outdoor gear? :rolleyes:

rorymax

Oh, i could quite believe that 50k of gear is quite easily held by the scotland south tribe, lol

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'm interested :D

I need to know the date though; and if it all suits, then I'll drive down.....and there'll be room in the car for three others if they want to enjoy being 'social' too.

Mary...aka Mrs Four-sheds-and-a-greenhouse :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE