Christmas in Cornwall

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bear knights

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Cornwall
If anyone fancies a break from the xmas shopping and wants once last venture into the woods in 2008, then we are hosting a meet in a local woods on December 6th/7th.
Activities so far include, tracking, camping light/ with hammocks, basic knife skills and tomahawk throwing. A fungal foray/ wildfood wander....chesnuts roasting on an open fire.....
anyone up for it? anyone fancy offering their skills?

bear knights

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Cornwall
so so far neil1, leon1, shocks, smarty, rhoda, angie, rachel and chicken of the woods from BCUK have shown interest, plus a few bods yet to make it onto this site. Thats certainly enough to make it worthwhile but the more the merrier xmas, ho ho ho and all that. :D Anyone else out there fancy one last relaxed weekend in the woods in 2008 before xmas shopping hits with a vengeance? possible dates looking to be weekend of the 6th.

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
Looks like we are going to postpone this until the new year now, sorry everyone who said they would like to come and apologies for the short notice! Angie and I have both had an unexpectedly busy month and haven't had a chance to organise it properly.
I know that some of you were keen to get together to chat about various projects so please do PM me if you would like to get together before Christmas. I am more than happy to go for a wander or a cup of tea around the fire with anyone who needs to speak with me or Angie.
Otherwise see you all next year I am sure, don't worry we will definitely hold a meet-up soon...
:)

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Any ideas when this is going to be re-organised? as I would love to join the late festivities.

Hope you all had a good xmas and are going to enjoy welcoming the new yr tonight!

J

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE