Chinese Super Mega Fun Deal City

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
As is the norm on a Sunday evening, I find myself trawling the net; one link leads to another and then another until you end up in the strangest of places. In this case it was a Chinese eBayer's shop. One thing lead to another and I found myself looking at this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TK167-Vap...s_SleepingMats_Airbeds_CA&hash=item1c1b14e3ed

I'm not sure if it works, but it doesn't look particularly safe!

No affiliation etc, and if you do decide to buy one of these contraptions, it's not my fault if it breaks or seriously damages you.

The chap does have the (now famous, or should that be infamous?) Booster stoves in stock, as well as numerous styles of cooking utensils, pots etc that maybe of use to newcomers and those wanting to try cheaper alternatives to branded cookware and stoves.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Funny you mention that. I've just bought one to see if I can copy it and make one a little lighter for my tarp. I'll do a review on it of anyone's interested as it may be useful....

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Had a quick look, the stuff ranges from very useful to very perplexing.

Camping in China must be quite the adventure.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
I can't understand why anyone would like to expose themselves to such a strange contraption as a heated mat!? I agree though Tengu, some of the offerings look very useful, and the price is attractive too. The pots that Richard linked to are on my list to try.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE