Cheap Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jth910

Dec 27, 2009
UK
Hey,
I'm just getting a load of new bushcraft/camping stiff at the moment, like a tarp, paracord etc.
Where can I get a good hammock from? I don't want one of those stupid mesh ones by the way

Thanks

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The DDs are good, Tenth Wonder have had good reviews too.

I use the Nomads Land XXL Linky for winter camping with an underblanket, for the rest of the year I use a Nomad Travel Tropical XL Linky

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
Although I was about to buy a tenth wonder hammock, asked a simple question because i was confused with wether it included free postage or not, and got a response full of attitude. Bought a DD instead.

bigant

Tenderfoot
Aug 30, 2009
Stoke on trent
Another vote for tenth wonder :) they made me one custom then sent it to me to try before i had to pay for it i was kept informed about it as it was made and he even sent one back as he wasn't happy for it to be sent to me. such a nice guy and very very helpful :)

Jth910

Dec 27, 2009
UK
Thanks guys,
I'm getting a tenth wonder hammock and some tarp I found at a random camping site

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE