Cheap Fishing Kit - Huddersfield

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Hi all, didn't know where to post this but this seems a logical place - Mods. feel free to move.

I've been thinking about getting in to fishing for a while now, and upon visiting a garden centre today, came across a load of half price gear in the sale.

The garden centre is: Armitage's Pennine Garden Centre, Huddersfield Rd, Shelley, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD8 8LF

The kit is Fladen brand (I know nothing about fishing kit, so don't know if it is any good). I picked up this:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=f...ing+rucksack&tbm=shop&spd=3761881729038287200 for £30, plus a some spare line, hooks, bait, etc.

There was still loads left, about three other rucksack packs out on display, and most of it was half price or less.

I just wanted to share this in case it helps anyone local that needs anything.

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
That's a nice bit of kit for the price. Fladen is a decent enough make.

The way I look at it, you can spend a whole heap on big name tackle but if your starting out then you are going to lose or break kit so why lose expensive stuff?!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE