Changing the order posts appear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
My apologies if the answer to this is obvious....but I can't remember where to locate the option to choose how threads are displayed, i.e. Latest post at the top of a thread or the oldest at the top. Perhaps someone could remind me. TIA

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
by default you can't, there's no option for it to happen. At the moment the options are to click on the button that says 'go to first unread' which will obviously take you to the first one you've not read.
There's no 3rd party addon that we can use so this is likely to be something that we might be able to do in the future but it's not an easy fix at the moment.

Sorry that's not more helpful, there might be another work around that we've not discovered yet, if we do we'll let you know.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up,

I was wondering that too - at the moment I find that as soon as you scroll even a tiny bit that green block with a white arrow appears at the right of the screen and clicking on the down arrow at least takes you to the earliest post on that page. Any use?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE