Sold Chakmak and Karda blade's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Evening, I'm selling a set of Chakmak and Karda Blades/Tools, these are the 2 small fixed bladed knives that sometime come in Kukri sheaths these are the Wooden handled style, Also I've made a down and dirty black leather sheath/cover for them.
£12.50 with postage.
All buyer's Over 18 and payments via PayPal.
cheers

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Evening yes there to go in the Kukri sheath, the Chakmak is Basically a sharpening hone and the Karda is a small fall back knife for light chore's.
Please Note, that this is NOT the one's I'm selling it's just for reference I'll put a Picture of mine on this thread when I can.
Mine have Wooden Handle's as well.
cheer's

Last edited:

skysabre

Feb 3, 2020
Singapore
H
Evening yes there to go in the Kukri sheath, the Chakmak is Basically a sharpening hone and the Karda is a small fall back single edge knife for light chore's.
Please Note, that this is NOT the one's I'm selling it's just for reference I'll put a Picture of mine on this thread when I can.
Mine have Wooden Handle's as well.
cheer's

Item still available for sale?

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Sorry for the wait, but these are the pic's of what I'm selling. the top 1 is the Sharpener or Hone and the 2nd is the small Blade, And the other 2 are of my hideous sheath I made for them the front has the Black Stitches and the Back is the White.

Reactions: JimJames

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE