For Sale Carve and Craft Tool Rolls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

June Deakin

Aug 16, 2018
West Midlands
Chestnut or khaki green waxed canvas. Veg tan zipped pocket. Straps with Velcro for quick release and closure. Strop for sharpening. £40 posted UK. All handmade with love and care.

Attachments

• IMG_1048.JPG
    IMG_1048.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3109.JPG
    IMG_3109.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Reactions: 5teep

June Deakin

Aug 16, 2018
West Midlands
Hi, could make this for you next week so should arrive before Christmas for you Would you prefer straight pockets or diagonal? Let me know if you would like me to go ahead?

Take care
June

Attachments

• 9A5FED3A-1C07-438C-A53B-8E5117EF1FF0.jpeg
    9A5FED3A-1C07-438C-A53B-8E5117EF1FF0.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 32
  • D42FB654-F20D-4AFD-A51C-0348B69DD361.jpeg
    D42FB654-F20D-4AFD-A51C-0348B69DD361.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 30

Littlesquirrel

Dec 6, 2018
Devon
Hi, could you please get back to if you wish me to make this for Christmas for you.

Take care
June
Hi June
I’m not sure if my messages have got through to you. Yes I would like this to give as a gift for Christmas so if it can be made next week that would be perfect. If you could make identical to the green one in your photo that would be great. I’m not sure how to message you privately on here to exchange details for payment/address etc. Perhaps you could let me know how you normally do that. Look forward to hearing from you.

June Deakin

Aug 16, 2018
West Midlands
Hi June
I’m not sure if my messages have got through to you. Yes I would like this to give as a gift for Christmas so if it can be made next week that would be perfect. If you could make identical to the green one in your photo that would be great. I’m not sure how to message you privately on here to exchange details for payment/address etc. Perhaps you could let me know how you normally do that. Look forward to hearing from you.
Hi June
Hi June
Hi June

Here are a couple of pics for you.

June

Attachments

• IMG_3214.JPG
    IMG_3214.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3243.JPG
    IMG_3243.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3220.JPG
    IMG_3220.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 29

Littlesquirrel

Dec 6, 2018
Devon
Hi June

That looks amazing, thankyou so much for doing the initials. Simon will be really pleased.
My email is (being sent by conversation by Toddy so that it's not openly online :) ) so you can send invoice. I’ll reply to your email with posting address if that’s ok.

Look forward to hearing from you

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE