Canvas Bags Numbers 4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10 LOL!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...yes it's true...I'm totally addicted....in the last ten days I've made about 30 bags of various sizes and have about another ten cut, ready to be worked on...

here's the latest lot....the first picture shows an open-topped-shopper with 3-bar slider strap which is large enough to take a lap-top...it looks a bit rumpled in the pic but thats caused by the finish on the material when turning it inside out...its waxy...and that and the axe bag are made of MASSIVE waterproof 20oz canvas and have been bias-taped inside to prevent fraying, which I've noticed this heavy stuff is prone to....I've really gotta say, you need to see these in the flesh to appreciate how gorgeous and luxurious this material is. Seriously, its drool-worthy....if you like canvas, you'll LOVE these.

The next pictures show a variety of sizes that I've made to determine what models I'll go with for my finished range...15oz waterproof canvas. The one front-left with the circular patch on it is what I made for my son Oliver and has a velcro closure. There are two open-topped ones on the right that are ideal as foraging bags for mussels and the like and a couple more with closures for essentials like phone, keys, drink, diary, purse etc...

and specially for Sir Bilmo I've uased some green and brown thread!:p

Hope you like...comments appreciated!

Regards,

Sonni.

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
woohooooooooooooo i got a braw!!!!!!!!!!! lol....nice one thankyou everyone....

yes nephilim i'd be proud too but i'm all scared now, i've only been doing this a week! sure you dont want bilmo to do one for you?

by all means, drop me a pm if youre sure but i tell ye me panicking lol!

bilmo!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you!!!

lol....s

If I give you the measurements for my tools, would you custom make one with pockets for me?

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Very smart bro!

Now.. I wonder how much sexier thay would be with leather straps and brass buckles. (and a secret compartment for the good old ball gag..)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
thanks again everyone....

omg samon lol....what with mike and you everythings turning a bit kinky...but for my friends, no problem...secret quick-release ball gag pocket coming next!:p

s

Very smart bro!

Now.. I wonder how much sexier thay would be with leather straps and brass buckles. (and a secret compartment for the good old ball gag..)

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Are you able to acquire green or brown strapping and fittings?

Black is not complimentary to your otherwise excellent design and execution of construction.

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE