Canvas Bag Number 3...With Pocket & Key Hook....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...just finished this....same 15oz olive waterproof canvas...single 1.5-inch closure strap and buckle this time, but with internal pocket (before anyone says anything, yes, i know a pocket can be done simply by sewing a strip in:eek:) which is big enough for modern smart phones and a hook to hang keys, firesteel etc...shoulder pad, gutermann upholstery thread on a singer 201, internal seams done twice and straps sewn in about 5 times for strength (hence why it looks a bit scrappy in that particular area inside) and with circular black B.T.S. leather patch...

now working on bag number 4...:p

regards,

sonni

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Good on ya Sonni - time to put the collection to work! Nice bags for those who like a shoulder bag for work and/or bimble :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lol...yup its something i considered...i've got various greens here and every shade of gutermann brown too but i like the black and it goes with the straps and patch etc...and stops the bags looking tooooo plain.....

i reckon you only use green because your stitchings so wonky you want to hide it camoflage style!!!! hahahaha!!!!! only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ta for compliments everyone....just got a few more sizes of bag to make then i'll start with the kinky leathery stuff for you mike....

s

bilmo....just gotta say this to you m8....just had a look at your fb for the first time in ages...i've seen your axe bags and swear on my kids that i didnt nick the idea from you....i hope my reputation assures you of that...in fact i have a witness....i first talked with hillbill about doing axe bags some 6 months ago on skype....just wanted to say this to you so you dont think i'm plagiarising your range mate.

Looking good, Angst.
Green thread is the same price as black. ;)

Last edited:

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Angst said:
bilmo....just gotta say this to you m8....just had a look at your fb for the first time in ages...i've seen your axe bags and swear on my kids that i didnt nick the idea from you....i hope my reputation assures you of that...in fact i have a witness....i first talked with hillbill about doing axe bags some 6 months ago on skype....just wanted to say this to you so you dont think i'm plagiarising your range mate.

It's very good of you to say so, Angst, and I really do appreciate it, but you wouldn't have been the first nor the last.
At the end of the day, the axe & saw bags I make and offer for sale are just my take on another similar item. There is, as the saying goes, nothing new under the sun. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE