Can't Use The Enter Key !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
For the last couple of days, I haven't been able to use the enter key to take me down a line, so I can start a new paragraph etc. I hit the button, but the cursor stays where it is. This is happening in quick replies, not sure about PM's as I haven't sent any lately, but the same is happening as I post this. Anybody else having the same problem ??

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Is is just in a browser you are having problems? What about in other apps? Which O/S and browser are you using?

I have had the same problem on this and another forum I use. I have found that if I click the switch editor to source mode icon, the one that appears far left and looks like A/A, the one with out the red cross, has sorted it for me. Not sure I there is a setting I need to click on in my settings page for the forum, maybe to change it to wysiwyg or something? I hope this helps for the time being.

The solution I have just found that works for me,

From the top of the page click on settings,
Scroll down to 'my settings'
Under 'my account' click on 'general settings'
Scroll down to 'miscellaneous' and instead of 'enhanced interface - full wysiwyg' select 'standard editor - extra formatting controls'
Scroll down to bottom of page and click 'save'

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE