Camping / Fishing Weekend @ Loch Etive?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
:hammock::camping::canoe::fishing::beerchug:

Just trawling to see if there's any interest at the minute!

I plan to have a days boat fishing on Loch Etive with my lad and wondered if anyone else is interested in meeting up / having a crack at the fish?

Plan to hire from here

I'm thinking arrive Friday
Fish Saturday
Leave Sunday

Would be nice to spend Fri/Sat night at the site used for the last meet (which I missed).

I'm looking at either Jun/July so if anybody is interested feel free to stick yer name below and we can do the usual Barn Dance about a date to suit everybody (or not)!

Usual drills ; Few Swallies, big soup/stew pot and good company!

(NB: No Seagulls will be harmed during the weekend :pokenest:)

Sanji

Forager
Oct 20, 2006
Oban, Scotland
I just live 11miles from there, didnt know was a taynuilt fishing club there. I know you can get cruises up loch etive from taynuilt peir in summer time! i could be interested in it though.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
If i'm totally desperate and cant find some grass to paint green, then i suppose, at a push and with my arm twisted up my back i could be persuaded to drink with a squaddie boy, but only to bring a bit of culture from an ex submariner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

Will speak to big Jason, shortly and see what weve got planned, if nothing then we will be there Gaz, be good to catch up again!

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Nice one Col!
Be good to catch up with the pair of you, dya think you could give us some tips on increasing the value of the hoose?

Oooops, my bad....thats Colin & Justin!

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Hey Gaz , you did say you were wanting to go for a swim this weekend :lmao:

Wish i wasn't busy this weekend or i would have been up for it .

Craig.........

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
Wooo hooo pishin fishin with the canoerinal maybe SWMBO will let me oot.. got a parachute today by the way, need about 3 miles of paracord if anyone has some spare???

Ally

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
Ally, I'll hav a shufti thru ma bergans, might be able to help there!
Would be good to catch up bud!

I've managed to use up what i had re-attaching the top ropes to a 20m rope, just need the guy lines for the lower ropes, made pegs as well

Ally

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Been thinking bout getting one myself, should have got a couple when the MOD Parachute Store was in the hangar next door!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE