Camelbak BFM in Foliage Green

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi all

I am looking to move on my Camelbak BFM in Foliage Green (Grey)

It's the 1000d model and is in near perfect condition, only having been out a few times.

Couple of links here to identical packs on the web.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-CAMEL...071?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c56a0faf

http://www.midwayuk.com/epages/Midw...way_UK/Products/2734133185/SubProducts/133185

It does not come with the original bladder as I feel that passing on used bladders is just wrong, hygiene wise, but will come with a brand new 2.5l bladder withe cleaning kit and tube cover.

Only moving this on as I have picked up a back injury which means I need a bigger, more comfortable sleep system which I can't fit into this pack.

Looking for either a crossbow, longbow or and AEG.

No sharps offers please as I could stop a zombie army with my current collection.

Regards

Phill

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Andy

Being a military pack, the back length is reasonably short to allow for a belt order to be carried, so the belt sits above hip height, but that has never been an issue weight wise and has allowed me to keep my EDC belt carry, multitool/ SAK/ torch/ mobile phone on my belt where it usually lives.

Regards

Phill

Last edited:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I have one of these to swap if you're still after an Xbow

jaguar_crossbow.jpg

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Everything in the PIC plus extra string shoulder strap and rail wax. Oh and a few more bolts It's in excellent condition and I think it's the 150lb if I remember correctly.

Drop me a PM

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE