Sold Busse Cultelus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fielder1963

Aug 29, 2013
Shropshire
Busse custom shop Cultelus. Infi steel. User. Scratches from the kydex sheath. Sharpened.
£100 O.n.o. Bank transfer ideally.
I can send pictures by Whatsapp, Messenger, Viber or email.

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I'd have looked with interest at a lot of your recent sales posts. No pics = no interest. It should be mandatory for all sales to show a picture of the item in its present condition at point of sale. If you can email or Whatsapp, you can post a pic here.

As it is, you've enticed a bloke to publicly post his email address thus opening him to spam and scam. Wild Camper, edit it out before the bots or spiders find it.

fielder1963

Aug 29, 2013
Shropshire
I apologize. I have not deliberately enticed it. People pm me.
Anyone who has bought from me can attest to the fact that I am genuine.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I apologize. I have not deliberately enticed it. People pm me.
Anyone who has bought from me can attest to the fact that I am genuine.

I know that, you've been about a while and are sound enough. Were you on BB too? Pics would help your sales is all. I'm not having a go, but no pics and BT as your preferred payment system restricts your chances of shifting gear. I'm trying to help, not put the boot in.

Sorry to use your thread for chat, drop me a PM if you want me to delete or require a mod to delete. Wild camper, I have an old hotmail address that still seems to accept incoming, presumable because it's still active despite me never using it. Suffice to say, if I responded to all the emails I'd be a fair bit poorer, but my wife would be much happier. :thumbsup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE