BushMoot 2016 Earlybird tickets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
tony i see that early bird tickets are showing on the bushmoot site but i couldnt see a mention here that they are released?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ha ha, yes, it's true

I was amazed how quick some people jumped on tickets, they're already selling :D

Between now and the end of April the tickets are being held at the same as last year (and the year before that) at the start of May they're going up in price as the Moot costs have gone up so it's a necessary increase.

So, anyone that wants to pay the lower price should pay before the end of April. This has been extended to the end of May...

We'll also have course info up soon.

www.BushMoot.com

I'll do a proper announcement later today :D

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Honestly Tony, couldnt you just hold your horses until the New year? I am skint until then...

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Just so everyone knows, John 'Pinky' Fenna was not the first person to buy a ticket for the Moot, he has paid for his coveted spot but there were a few in front of him, this is the second year running he's been pipped, Shame on you John, shame on you :vio:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Cheers John, I love you too. I noticed you've joined facebook now, where are we going to plot behind your back now?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE